Pages

Monday, 27 October 2014

5 Random Acts of Kindness - Number 1


I was given this bag as a first year student midwife by my niece at Christmas. I was overjoyed she'd bought it for me as I'd seen it online months prior, liked it but hadn't purchased it and regretted it. So a bag, a fairly normal tote bag, I was as giddy as...well, a child at Christmas lol! And this bag came to uni with me, digging into my shoulder as I hauled around the likes of Mayes' Midwifery (one of the bibles for midwifery students). And stuffed to the brim during placements with food, personal learning logs, lighter textbooks, uniform and the sexiest orthopedic-looking shoes imaginable. This bag was almost always with me.

When I finished my training I figured it's time to shed the L plate. I was a bit sad, I love this bag and shared my sorrow on various social media platforms that it was time to stop using it. And someone got in contact asking where I got the bag from, they were about to start their midwifery degree and said they LOVE this bag and need this bag. Well there was only one thing to do. I sent the bag to them, this inconspicuous bag can see another midwifery student survive the hard, long slog of three years with L plates!

No comments:

Post a Comment